Steel - Cold Rolled
Avighna Steel cold rolled closed annealed (CRCA) coils and sheets are produced at our state-of-the-art cold rolling mills (CRMs). With our cutting-edge facilities, advanced operational technologies, rigorous inspection processes and integrated quality control, we ensure that everything made at our CRMs is of the highest standard.
- The widest cold rolling mill for automotive steel in India (Up to 1870 mm.)
- A cutting-edge continuous galvanizing line with dual pot system for GI and GA production.
- Higher strength products (up to TS 980 MPa), meeting the SEDDQ Grade.
- A seamless, automatic material storage, tracking, retrieval and transfer system.
- Proven global technology from SMS Siemag for PLTCM and JP Steel Plantech for CAL and CGL
- Continuous pickling line with 1.3 MTPA capacity; the supplier: Flat Products India Ltd.
- Twin stand 6-high reversing mill, with a 0.850 MTPA capacity; the supplier: SMS Demag, Germany
- Electrolytic cleaning line with a 0.6 MTPA capacity; the supplier: Flat Products India Ltd., India Automation by ABB
- Batch Annealing Furnaces; the supplier: Ebner, Austria
- 4-high single stand skin pass with a 0.875 MTPA capacity;
- A higher reduction in finishing stands, with transfer bar thickness up to 55 mm.